is a url search hijacker that you should really remove from your web browser as it might cause you to get infected by other malware because it displays really nasty ads that might serve up malware. In this blog we will show you how to get rid of it.
becomes your home and search pages when a malware or adware package gets installed and then hijacks your search provider and search plugins. In most cases it takes controls of your homepage too so you will do searches directly from the home page. According to our research, we found that adware often gets installed together with other programs. And adware has made many changes to your computer system and web browsers.
It is advised to always read the End User License Agreements (EULA) or Terms and Agreements before installing software on your computer. Do never click too fast thru the installation process [Next] button of software as you will agree to software you might not want to install. If the installer offers a Advanced or Custom option button, click it to find out if there is any other malicious software offered and installed during the installation process.
Method One: Remove youndoo.com Automatically
Automatic removal of the youndoo.com search hijacker is recommended, as the automatic youndoo.com Removal Tool
can fully detect, identify and delete all malicious files and components of youndoo.com. This is extremely helpful for those who don’t want to take the risk and trouble to perform manual removal. Click and download the automatic youndoo.com Removal Tool
Method Two: Remove youndoo.com Manually
In this first step we are going to remove youndoo.com from your web browsers (IE, Chrome and Firefox) by removing any malicious add-ons, plug-ins or extensions as well as reseting the browser's home and search pages. Depending on which browsers you have installed, follow the selected instructions.
Remove malicious add-ons from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the "gear" icon Internet Explorer options icon (at the top right corner of Internet Explorer).
- Select Manage Add-ons.
- Look for any recently-installed suspicious browser add-on, select these entries and click Remove.
Reset Internet Explorer (optional)
If you continue to have problems with the removal of youndoo.com, reset your Internet Explorer settings.
- Windows XP: Click Start, click Run, in the opened window type inetcpl.cpl In the opened window click the Advanced tab, then click Reset.
- Windows Vista and Windows 7: Click the Windows logo, in the start search box type inetcpl.cpl and click enter. In the opened window click the Advanced tab, then click Reset.
- Windows 8: Open Internet Explorer and click the gear icon. Select Internet Options.
- In the opened window, select the Advanced tab.
- Click the Reset button.
- Confirm that you wish to reset Internet Explorer settings to default by clicking the Reset button.
Remove malicious extensions from Google Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu icon Google Chrome options icon (at the top right corner of Google Chrome), select Tools and click Extensions.
- Locate all recently-installed suspicious Chrome extensions, select these entries and click the trash can icon.
Reset Google Chrome (optional)
If you continue to have problems with the removal of youndoo.com, reset your Chrome settings.
- Click the Chrome menu icon Google Chrome options icon (at the top right corner of Google Chrome) and select Tools.
- From the opened menu, select Extensions.
- In the opened window, select Settings (at the left corner of the screen). Scroll down to the bottom of the screen. Click Show advanced settings....
- Scroll to the bottom of the window, click the Reset browser settings button.
- In the opened window, confirm that you wish to reset Google Chrome settings to default by clicking the Reset button.
Remove malicious add-ons from Firefox
- Click the Firefox menu Firefox menu icon (at the top right corner of the main window), select Add-ons.
- Click Extensions, in the opened window, remove all recently-installed suspicious browser add-ons.
Reset Firefox (optional)
If you continue to have problems with the removal of youndoo.com, reset your Firefox settings.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, at the top right corner of the main window, click the Firefox menu, Firefox menu icon in the opened menu, click the Open Help Menu icon.
- Select Troubleshooting Information.
- In the opened window, click the Reset Firefox button.
- In the opened window, confirm that you wish to reset Mozilla Firefox settings to default by clicking the Reset button.
After uninstalling the potentially unwanted search hijacker youndoo.com, scan your computer for any remaining unwanted adware or possible malware infections. To scan your computer, use recommended our malware removal software.
About the author:
I am passionate about computer security and technology with experience of 20 years working in various companies related to computer technical issues. I have been working as an editor for Remove-Search-Hijackers.com since 2010. Follow me on Google+ to stay informed about the latest online security threats and keep your computer free of hijackers and malware!
Remove-Search-Hijackers.com can not be held responsible for problems that may occur by using this information. If you would like help with any of these fixes, you can ask for malware removal assistance in our Malware Removal Logs forum.